Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nazar Turkish Restaurant - 15107 Addison Rd




I've never been to a Turkish restaurant before, but I've had Mediterranean. I saw this place had $7 lunch special so checked it out. The place was empty at lunch, but after eating decided there was no reason for this. $7 gets you fresh bread, a soup or salad, a lunch, a drink and a dessert. It's not the best food I've ever had, but it was well worth what I paid for it. I had the Döner Kebap ( Gyro ) with lentil soup. The soup was good. The meal came with plenty of meat and tasted a lot like brisket, so I'm not sure if I had any lamb at all. The dessert was a Turkish flan and it was one of the best flan type desserts I've had.

Overall, the food was pretty healthy. If you're looking for a good amount of decent food for $7, I highly recommend this place. Some of the lunches are served with fries, but you can avoid those by choosing other lunches.

They have hookahs and do belly dancing on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 PM.

Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment